The Gourmet Food and Wine Expo in Toronto is always a fun event. Shawn and I have attended many times over the years and we always end up discovering something new or having the opportunity to chat with wine industry friends from all around the world. We even attended Caesar school one year and learned several unique ways to make this Canadian classic!
This year, the GFWE runs from November 17-20, 2016 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre and is a chance to taste and experience a wealth of wines, spirits, beers and ciders. Not to mention all the yummy food options on hand!
Starting today, I have the opportunity to give away 2 pairs of entrance tickets to the event (sample tickets and seminars are not included) and I’m excited to be able to offer this to my readers!
Want to enter? Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you want to attend and/or tweet the following:
“I want to #win a pair of tickets to @GFWE from @kristalamb: goo.gl/EBW0qb”
The rules and regulations:
1. You must be 19 years or older to attend and you will be required to show valid government ID to enter.
2. No children or infants are permitted.
3. Winning tickets are valid for one time admission on any one day. There is no re-entry allowed.
4. You can enter once a day for the duration of the contest either via tweet or comment.
5. Re-tweeting others does not count as a contest entry.
6. The winner will be required to answer a skill-testing question.
7. The contest is open to Canadian residents only, excluding Quebec.
Contest closes November 10, 2016 at 12 p.m. and the winners will be chosen via random draw
Good luck, guys!