One thing Shawn and I love to do is head out to the Niagara region for one of the many Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake events. We have done almost all of them at some point and are especially fond of The Icewine Festival and Sip ‘n’ Sizzle, so we’re excited to be able to experience Taste the Season this year. Taste the Season takes place every weekend in November from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and a touring pass allows you to enjoy local VQA wine and food pairings from more than 20 of the member wineries.
We’ll be touring the area on November 11th and I invite you to follow along with us on Twitter or Instagram as we try a selection of the featured pairings. And I’m thrilled to be able to provide a touring pass to one lucky winner who would also like to attend!
Want to enter? Simply leave a comment below letting me know why you want to attend and/or tweet the following:
“I want to #win a pass to #TasteTheSeason from @kristalamb and @niagarawine: goo.gl/Ffa6XK”
The rules and regulations:
1. You must be 19 years or older to attend and you will be required to show valid government ID to participate.
2. You can enter once a day for the duration of the contest either via tweet or comment.
3. Re-tweeting others does not count as a contest entry.
4. The winner will be required to answer a skill-testing question.
5. The contest is open to Canadian residents only, excluding Quebec.
Contest closes November 8, 2017 at 12 p.m. and the winner will be chosen via random draw.
*Thanks to Wineries of Niagara-on-the-Lake for providing passes for Shawn and I, as well as our winner!